CAPTURING YOUR STORY.
During an engagement session, I get to know you as a couple and you get to know my style.
I want you to feel comfortable in front of the camera and enjoy each other so your true relationship is reflected in the photos. I pride myself on making a shoot comfortable even when my camera is pointing or just disappearing and letting a couple enjoy some special moments together as I shoot from a distance.
I will let you do your thing and document the real moments, but if you need help I'll step in.
Full Engagement Galleries
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Professional experience - I have a business and IT background, and through that I've acquired high levels of organization, solid communication, customer service, and time efficiency
- I'm outgoing, assume a leadership role during a wedding, and have a personality that will get the most out of your guests. I'll also fit into the group to make guests feel at ease during all the different photo opportunities
- Top notch editing - I have a background in graphic arts and illustration that makes for extremely high-end editing. I stick with a timeless yet up to date style.
- Happy to work with other creative folks involved in your wedding to capture the details that make a difference in the end product
- I stay on top of recent trends and new shooting techniques. From off camera flash, to the Brenzier technique, lens chimping, using prisms, and in camera techniques you won't see me just stick with the same old shots.
- Passion for photography. Images drive me. This isn't just my job, it's important to me and staying on top of my game is fun and fulfilling
- Published. I've been recognized in Martha Stewart Wedding Magazine